Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Passion Tea Lemonade

I love Starbucks and have many favorite drinks from there. Recreating those drinks at home is something that I find great pleasure in. Today I experimented and was quite delighted to find that I created an excellent recipe for their passion tea lemonade. It's quite simple really.

All you will need is some lemonade (mine was store bought), some Tazo passion tea, and maybe/maybe not a little sugar. I heated up one cup of water and then added two passion tea bags. I let them sit for about 7 minutes. I was too eager to wait for my tea to cool and just added lots of ice, but if you have patience, then let it cool. Next, I mixed almost equal parts lemonade to my tea (a little more tea). I also added a teaspoon of sugar to it, but it's all personal preference. Stir it well, add ice, and you have your very own Starbuck's passion tea. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment